As the temperature rises to one’s feet, it hits the summer with cold and marvelous Watermelon Slush. Watermelon is everyone’s favorite food, and you will enjoy its juicy sweet taste by eating watermelon cubes with salt, making drinks, and making slush.
How to Make a Watermelon Slushie
The slush is exciting and the best way to amaze. It is a super refreshing beverage and a key to hydrating you. Watermelon drink is best to cool down the hot blistering outside. It quenches your thirst and is the best appetizer.
This damn delicious slush energizes and unlex your mind and body. Grab below this quick and best watermelon slushie recipe.
Fun Fact About
Watermelon, also called Sandia, is a fruit of more than 90% water. It has even been very fashionable to eat roasted and cut watermelon as if it were a piece of meat. The watermelon slush does not have many calories, so be ready to enjoy it to your will.
When you get tired of simple watermelon, try it in a new interesting best watermelon slush. The budget-friendly and refreshing slush is ready in less than 10 minutes. Just sip the slush, lie down, and get rid of summer.
You will be made slush in different ways like;
Number of Servings
Watermelon slush is damn delicious and loved by the children. To make it more delicate, serve it with fruit salad. This refreshing slush is served at parties, breakfast, and lunch.
Serve it in a tall glass when it is chill. Enjoy this frosty watermelon slush with your family, friends, and relatives. Serving size depends upon the number of people.
How to Make Watermelon Slush
– Watermelon Slush
– Watermelon Slush
As the summer hits, chill out with refreshing, velvety, smooth, and delicious watermelon slush.
Finding watermelon: For making a delightful slush, the exciting thing is to buy a ripe watermelon. Remember to buy a middle-size.
The watermelon with dark and light brown spots should be reddish, tasty, and full of sweetness. Don’t pick up a white spot watermelon.
Cutting style: All you do is cut out watermelon into cubes. After making chunks eradicate the seed out of it. Place the cubes in a baking tray and freeze them.
Making slush: Put the cubes into a blender and then pour out ice cubes to free away from the harsh waves of summer. Add the fresh mint leaves for refreshment and squeeze the lemon juice in it.
For Smooth Consistency: As everything blends, turn on the button. It will give your slush an icy and smooth texture. But keep it in mind not to whisk so much.
For garnishing: Serve the slush by garnishing each glass with Lemon wedges at the glass top, small cubes, and a few sprigs of mint.
It’s a suggestion to sip it as it is made, not to leave it for a while. Your slush is ready to relax your pool and eradicate the tired feeling, so be ready to try it with your family and friends.
Let’s Make Strawberry Watermelon Slushie
As the summer hits, chill out with refreshing, velvety, smooth, and delicious strawberry watermelon slush. This Strawberry watermelon slushie is full of fantastic nutrition that motivates and freshens your soul and mind. So be ready to sip the sweet, sour, and brain-freezing strawberry watermelon slush that quenches your thirst, and grab the recipe below.
Strawberry Watermelon SlushCourse: RecipesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Beginner
1cup hulled fresh strawberries
1 to ½ cups cubed, seeded watermelon
1 to 3 tablespoons sugar, to taste
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 cup ice cubes
- For Garnishing
Springes of mint
- Choose the watermelon: The watermelon should be medium and heavy to be full of juice. Look for the light and dark brown spot that indicates it is ripe and best for making slush. Rip watermelon gives you a deep hollow sound as you thump.
- Chopping: chop out the fresh watermelon and strawberry into cubes and eliminate the seed from the watermelon. To avoid removing the seed, keep in mind that the seed thoroughly blends.
- Add lemon: Add a fresh squeeze of lemon to your slush that gives a feel of refreshment, brightens the flavor, and keeps your slush sweeten.
- Add ice: Add the ice cubes to make frost slush as you take fresh watermelon and strawberry. If you take frozen watermelon and strawberry, then ice will be optional, depending upon your taste.
1. Pour out the cubes of watermelon and strawberry in a blender with ice cubes to give your slush icy consistency.
2. Add fresh lemon juice to refresh your summer.
3. Whirl them all to make your slush nice and smooth.
- Sweetens: Add sugar according to your taste. You also adjust other sweeteners like red syrup to look your slush reddish and full juice. Also, try it with honey and be ready to frost your summer.
- Garnish: To make your slush delicate, garnish it with fruit cubes, a slice of lemon, and mint springs. Add festive straw on your way to cool the summertime bliss.
- Serving: Juicy strawberry and watermelon with a touch of lime give a damn delicious taste.
- The tool calculates the nutrition and is not a correct estimate. It depends upon the ingredients used in the recipe.
Tips for Another Watermelon Slush:
- To make a watermelon cocktail slush, cut the watermelon slice thinner; it will quickly freeze. For a more refreshing flavor, squeeze a lemon after pouring it into the glass.
- For watermelon vodka slush, freeze the watermelon cubes overnight. Smirnoff Watermelon-flavored vodka is best to enhance your slush. You will also use another flavored vodka.
- If Watermelon lime slush is thick, add ginger ale and lime juice. If it becomes thin, then add frozen watermelon. Some watermelons are not so sweet, then add tablespoons of cane sugar. Blend it before serving.
- In watermelon, gin slushie Machine makes the difference between vodka and Gin. Gin is alcohol flavored with juniper berries. Gin gives citrus flavor to slush. Add sparkling water that lowers the calories in slush. Maple syrup gives a sweet little touch to your slush.
The nutritional information is an estimate of the ingredients in the recipe that enlighten the reader. Nutrition facts are based on ingredients used in the recipe, which varies for different recipes as different ingredients are involved. It is best to make your calculations to ensure accuracy.
Sip in this freeze-inducing watermelon slush to throw out the hottest summer day. Its frosty nature quenches your thirst, and lemon gives you a refreshing feel. It is a creative use of fruits that gives a feeling of delight and is a perfect way to cool a hot summer.
After a long hot day, it is an instant refresher that calms your soul and body. Its freshness just hit the spot. So be ready to make your taste slush in 10 minutes and enjoy it with your family. The delicious combination of watermelon and mint will quench your thirst and make you healthy and refreshed.