It was a hot summer day. I was tired of the heat that had hit its peak. The bright rays hit my eyes, and everything made me more fed up. I needed something cool and refreshing, then hit the kiwi slush recipe.
Kiwi slush is an easy recipe and the best way to get rid of hot summer. Kiwi contains a lot of vitamin c that keeps your skin firm and strong immunity.
How To Make a Kiwi Slush Recipe
It includes a lot of water that hydrates your body. It is a tart fruit that supports your heart and digestive health. It contains natural aspirin, so it reduces blood clotting.
Eating kiwi prevents you from cancer. Many kiwis are present in my home, and I hold my britches to get amazed by the kiwi slush. Let’s grab the recipe for kiwi slush below.
Fun Facts About
The best-hidden fruit in your kitchen to lose belly fat is kiwi. The kiwi fruit is also known as “Chinese Gooseberry”. The kiwi fruit name is given because it resembles a “Buzzy Kiwi Bird” with brown feathers like kiwi fruit and brown skin.
It is a miracle food containing many vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates. Kiwi fruit is a popular ingredient in beauty, like cleansing DIY face masks.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
The kiwi slush is rich in flavour and delicious. It is thicker, green, and crispy in taste. It is also a good alternative to juice. Smoothies are healthy and maintain a diet. This frosty yummy slush hits the spot and gives you a cool feeling.
In summer, we try different drinks, strawberry kiwi juice, but my favourite is kiwi. This yummy slush contains a few calories and is a good alternative to your diet plan. The best thing in slush is a fine ice granule with kiwi juice that hits the inside and beats the summer heat.
How To Make Kiwi Slush At Home
– Kiwi Slush
– Kiwi Slush
Step By Step Direction
1. Please take out the fresh kiwi and peel it.
2. Try to peel hard skin properly.
3. Chop the kiwi into small pieces.
1. I need fresh juice.
2. If you do not have one, use a pack of orange juice.
3. Freeze it in the freezer.
The orange gives a tangy sour taste to slush.
Add the sugar according to taste.
Put the glass into the freezer to cool down.
Add all the ingredients to the food processor and turn on the blending. Please wait a few times until it becomes whisked properly.
Now, take a glass and pour the slush. The frosty, yummy, and tangy kiwi slush is ready to increase your appetite.
Garnish it with kiwi chunks and orange wedges. Serve it immediately.
Let’s Make Kiwi Slush In Slush Machine
Kiwi Slush RecipeCourse: RecipesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Beginner
Kiwi slush is a healthy and delicious recipe. Easy slush is ready in a few minutes. Just make it and enjoy it with children, family, and so on.
½ inch Ginger
8 Mint leaves
- Kiwi: Peel out the kiwi and cut it into cubes. Put a plastic bag filled with kiwi cubes into the freezer.
- Ginger: Add little ginger. Ginger is the best belly fat burner. It also controls cholesterol.
- Lemon: Lemon contains a lot of citruses that are immune to our body. It also gives citrus and refreshing flavour to our kiwi slush.
- Mint: Add mint leaves. It gives a different diligent look to slush and makes it attractive. It also enhances the flavour.
- Slush machine: Add all the ingredients in the slush machine and some water if needed. Wait for a while until the slush is ready.
- Garnish: Serve the kiwi slush by adorning it with lemon wedges, chunks, and mint leaves.
- The tool calculates the nutrition and is not a correct estimate. It depends upon the ingredients used in the recipe.
The tool calculates the nutrition information and is not a correct estimate. It depends upon the ingredients used in the recipe. For more nutrient information, you have to estimate by yourself.
Kiwi slush is everyone’s favourite pick and loved one. Its fresh green colours look smooth to the eyes. My mother loved it, and she demanded that I make it daily. Its frosty, refreshing taste makes me smile and forget the heat stroke of summer. The zesty kiwi slush with lemon is a perfect combination.