Mango Slushie Recipe
Mango Slush is an easy recipe that’s a fresh and healthy way to keep cool in summer. A perfect drink for hot summer days and keeps you hydrated. Mango is a powerhouse of vitamin C that helps you get glowing skin. Mango slush also can hydrate your skin. Mango slush also helps to prevent anemia and is good for the eyes. It is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients in your kitchen. Now grab a recipe from here, and let’s enjoy and stay healthy, fresh and cool.
Did You Know?
You can turn this mango slush into mango sorbet by freezing it after blending. Sometimes there are many mangos we can’t eat before they get overripe. Mango slush is a frozen dessert that can be made as a drink. This recipe is very flexible. Mango slushies are a simple iced treat for everyone, especially mango lovers.
The time required for this recipe is just fifteen minutes; yes, you can make this recipe within fifteen minutes in the kitchen and sweat, fresh and healthy slush is ready to drink.
Number Of serving;
This can serve for home parties or special occasions. This is fun to drink with family at home. Serving size depends on the number of people. There we make this recipe for two people.
How To Make a Mango Slush in Slushie Machine
There is a list of ingredients that are required to make Mango Slush.
Preparation of Frozen Mango Slush Recipe
- De-skin your mangos: Rinse the mango well and peel it by hand or with a peeler/knife, making it easy to peel the mango. Make a sure note to leave any skin on mango. Now cut the mango into pieces.
- Add the ice cubes: During blending mangos, put 1 cup of ice cube in the blender with the mangos. To do this, the texture of the slush becomes beautiful.
- Add Mint leaf: Add five grams of mint with ice and mango during blending because the mint is helpful for your stomach issues and makes the slush tasty.
- Add lemon juice: Add one teaspoon of lemon juice with other ingredients in the blender.
- Blend the mango: Put the chopped mango and other ingredients into the blender and blend it on high speed for 2 minutes until it is crushed and smooth.
- Dip the rim of the glass in sugar.
- Pure blend ingredients into glass. Pure that you have a space for another cup of ice and add ice cubes into the mixture and mix it with a spoon.
- Garnish with the lemon slice.
- Serving: Now, your tasty mango slush is ready to serve. Serve and enjoy mango slush chilled!
Mango Slush Nutrition; Amount per serving (100 grams)
Recommended Slush Machine
While you can easily make the strawberry slushies using a regular blender, we can guarantee that you’ll have a much better experience using a slush machine.
A few reasons why you should consider investing in a slush machine over a blender:
- Slushie machines make it much easier to make frozen drinks than a blender,
- You can control and get the perfect slush consistency from a slushie machine,
- The preparation is much simpler and faster than if you were to use a blender.
If you’re looking for an affordable, yet high-quality option, the Nostalgia RSM650 is your best bet.
It’s super easy to use, it’s reliable and affordable