Coffee Slush Recipe
.Refreshing, smooth, velvety, and frothy coffee slushie is a flavorful, yummy, and delicious drink to enjoy your maddening hot Summer day. This drink will upgrade your thirst to the next level. These hot days welcome you to make an effort for the coffee slush flavor you like. An Ethiopian goat-herder, Kaldi first discover coffee in the ninth (9th ) century. The iced coffee or coffee slushie varies from country to country with minute differences.
The glass in which coffee is blended with ice has several names. And these fascinating coffee drinks are:
- Coffee Slushie
- Frozen Coffee Slush
You can try any of the above drinks with almost the same essential ingredients with minor swaps according to your taste.
Fun Fact Coffee was once referred to as “Araby’s wine.”. Because Arabian traders dominated the coffee market, Hawaii and California are the only two states in the United States that harvest coffee today.
Preparation of Coffee Slushie Recipe
You can make coffee slushies in both slush machines and Home blenders. As the Home blenders do not work like slush machines, we need to minimize our liquid ingredients; otherwise, slushies will be too runny.
We’ll make coffee ice cubes for the perfect iciness, which will turn into a nice smooth slush. The technique is impressive, and although we must wait for our ice cubes to set, undoubtedly, it’s worth it. One more thing that is essential that don’t use granulated sugar, please! It won’t sweeten your coffee slushie properly until the granulated sugar dissolves or melts completely. So it is better to use grind or powdered sugar.
In the recipe below, I use instant chocolate pudding mix, but you are welcome to play around with the flavor as you can use vanilla pudding mix or the flavor you like to change the taste of this drink. Since we’re using very little liquid, basically just the milk, there is a chance your Home blender will have a hard time. If it gets stuck, pour a little more milk, one dab at a time, until your hard-working appliance slushes your creamy coffee.
- instant brewed coffee 480 ml
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (regular or sugar-free) 4 Tbs
- cocoa powder (optional) 2 Tbs
- sugar or sweetener, optional, as per taste 2-3 Tbs
- (you can use honey also)
- boiling water 60 ml
- Chilled Milk 120 ml
- Household Blender
- whipped cream for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Crushed nuts for topping
Prep time: 10 minutes
Instant Coffee Slushie
- Preparation of coffee iced cubes: Pour the cold instant brewed coffee or strongly brewed coffee into ice cube trays and freeze until solid. Roughly estimated it will take 5 hours. For later use, you can make extra coffee, make more ice cubes, and store them.
- Put in coffee ice cubes: Once it freezes, then place the ice cubes in the blender.
- Adding milk: Pour 120 ml milk half-and-half and blend.
- Add pudding: add 4 tablespoons of instant chocolate mix pudding and mix it.
- Add cocoa powder: now, put 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in the melange and mix it well.
- Put in of sweetener: put 2-3 tablespoons of sugar, sweetener, or honey, blend for a while.
- Adding some water: add 60 ml of water half-and-half into the blender.
Blend until the ice is completely crushed. So no big pieces are visible, and the slushie is uniformly frosty, creamy, and velvety textured. Add extra milk if needed.
How To Garnishing Iced Coffee Slush?
- Take 2 glasses and apply the cream to the top.
- Dip the glass top in crushed nuts for garnishing.
- Pour the coffee slushie into glasses and serve with a spoon and a large straw.
Enjoy! You have your coffee slushie ready, do some amusements and enhance it. Pour the coffee slushie into a glass and top it with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and crushed nuts.
- Serving: 1drink
- Calories: 308kcal (15%)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12%)
- Protein: Two gram (4 %)
- fat: Seven Gram (11%)
- Saturated fat: Four Gram (25%)
- Cholesterol: 22mg (7%)
- Sodium: 42mg (2%)
- Potassium: 98mg (3%)
- Sugar: 22g (24%)
- vitamin A: 212IU (4%)
- vitamin C: 1mg ( 1%)
- Calcium: 67mg (7%)
- Iron: 1 mg (6%)
Estimated nutrition information is based on the ingredients and cooking instructions described in the recipe and is intended for informational purposes. Please remember that nutrition details may differ based on methods of prep, origin, and ingredients’ freshness.
You can make it with VEVOR Slushy Machine
Slushie Coffee Serving
We can serve it to Four people in the afternoon, during breakfast, brunch, and tea/coffee break. Coffee slushie can also do it at a party as an appetizer drink. The most popular Cuisine in North American & Worldwide.
While a regular blender can be used to make coffee slushies, we promise that a slush machine will offer a much better experience.. Here are a few reasons why you should buy a slush machine rather than a blender: We can make frozen drinks more easily in slushie machines than it does in blenders. A slushie machine features perfect slush consistency. We can make frozen drinks easily in slushie machines than in a blender, We can get perfect slush consistency from a slushie machine. This can prepare the slush in a simpler and faster way.
Note: The cocoa powder adds a mouthwatering chocolate flavor to your drink, but it also adds harshness. If adding the cocoa, you are best off adding some extra sweetener. Start with 1 tbs, then blend and taste. You can always add more to your liking. If you’re making a flavor other than chocolate, you can skip the cocoa and, therefore, the additional sweetener entirely.
Recommended Coffee Slushie Machine
While you can easily make the strawberry slushies using a regular blender, we can guarantee that you’ll have a much better experience using a slush machine.
A few reasons why you should consider investing in a slush machine over a blender:
- Slushie machines make it much easier to make frozen drinks than a blender,
- You can control and get the perfect slush consistency from a slushie machine,
- The preparation is much simpler and faster than if you were to use a blender.
If you’re looking for an affordable, yet high-quality option, the Nostalgia RSM650 is your best bet. It’s super easy to use, it’s reliable and affordable